1. It's National Bike Week...do you own a bicycle? When did you last ride a bike?
I have an old bicycle, which I like very much. I rode it yesterday to go to the supermarket.
2. What's something you learned in school that wasn't part of the curriculum?
I learned how precious good friends are.
3. What's a food you've never tried, but want to try? What's a food you've tried and will never try again?
One of the foods I have never tried, but want to try is venison. I have tried and will never try liver.
4. Have you been more demanding on yourself lately or less? Why? Do you think that's a good trend?
I have been definitely FAR LESS demanding on myself lately. I don't think it is good. I am getting lazier and lazier.
5. Who is your favorite book, movie, or TV show villain?
Strangely, I cannot think of any villains I like right now.
6. How concerned are you about identity theft?
Moderately, I guess. Imagining someone stealing my identity is creepy.
7. I saw this last question on Dawn's blog a couple of week's ago and asked if I could share. Everybody hop over and say hi, but first answer this...would you rather have an ordinary home in an extraordinary place or an extraordinary home in an ordinary place?
I would rather have an extraordinary home in an ordinary place. To me, an ordinary place means a residential district in a peaceful city, and an extraordinary home means the one that is unique to my family.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
After a couple of tumultuous months, when everything seemed to have been turned upside down, things are finally getting back to "normal," though it never seemed normal before... I am now resuming my blog in a new place I had never imagined I would be just two months before.
I still feel somewhat perplexed at my new identity from time to time, and I hope to get accustomed to my new circumstances as soon as possible.